Pages

Sunday, April 6, 2014

can't even

ugh picking someone for this #jealousy post was torture mostly because everyone is so so good at writing.

ever since the beginning of this class i have been blown away from no u turns posts. like, i can't even - - - i just can't.
So ofcourse i picked your moon post, like wow. how do you do it? Your words flow and take me to a safe place. A place where i can think and wonder.
Basically I'm jealous of all your posts but i loved how you made the moon real, made him personal to you. How he's always been there, but how frustrating he's been. i could quote the whole thing but i just really love how i can always enjoy your posts and savor the words you write because i can always relate to what you say.

"You've seen many laughs Mr. Moon, the the tears far outnumber the laughs. It has been under your watchful eye that I have crashed into a million pieces, only to be put clumsily back together again."

3 comments:

  1. tears are literally in my eyes right now. and not the white girl literally...like they're seriously in there. this means so much to me. thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got home from vacation and this was one of the best things to come home to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this makes me SO happy:) haha you totally deserve it so keep on keeping on dear

    ReplyDelete