Pages

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Wilting

She's wilting.
Her petals are falling more and more each day and I don't know what to do. All she wants is to live free. 
but she says she doesn't care, that life's not fair.


She's suffering from anorexia. 

She pierced her ear at 4 AM to get back at her parents for controlling her life. 

She thinks she will find happiness by making out with strangers.

She tells me her life is spiraling down, that everything is falling apart.

I watch her live her life and my heart cracks everytime. 

Her petals are wilting. 
Her head is sinking

On the outside she is living, laughing. 
On the inside I see her dying. 
I see her dying and I start crying because she can't see that people care. 
She can't see how beautiful she is. 

Everytime I see her 
we hug.
I listen.
I have so many things to say to her but I'm too afraid to open my mouth. 
I just want to save her.

I don't know what to do. 

I see her future. I see her dying. I see her death and I'm terrified.



My flower child only believes in rebellion.
Honey, let the sun shine down on your pretty face
please, let God embrace you in His undying love for you. 

Please darling, I want you to live again. Please, don't let me watch you die like this. You're not only killing yourself but you're killing me </3

2 comments: