Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

#screw & live people


SCREW EVERYTHING ELSE, 
I need to live

I just want to be free

 <before it gets to late and I'm a mom who is always stressed and regrets not living and not risking enough.>

I need to stop worrying about what might happen and start looking forward to what could happen. 
I need to stop comparing myself to others. 
I need to dye my hair or kiss a boy. 
I want to-
I should-
I could-
I just need to live because before I know it I'll be dead, and this is basically a random mini rant so you can stop reading now. 



1 comment:

  1. "before it gets to late and I'm a mom who is always stressed" Huge smile spread across my face reading that.
    "I need to dye my hair or kiss a boy. "
    also I love that these have nothing to do with each other but that you still put them together like it was one or the other.

    ReplyDelete