Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2014

How2B// a timewaster of wishing

I am currently sitting on my couch cuddling with that special someone.
<<aka me>>
And I'm trying to decide how I feel about this year..
senior year senior year senior year senior year senior year senior year senior year

Everyone said SENIOR YEAR would be the best yet. And it's definitely been better but not the best. 

I thought there'd be no stress. (Hahahaha) 

I underestimated senioritis but I secretly love having it...

I think i mostly waste time wishing I could be friends with people. Wasting my time stalking everybody and their dog on Instagram and wishing I was in their pictures too. 
Lame I know but it's #thetruth. 

I thought I'd make tons of new friends and hangout all the time.
I thought I wouldn't have anxiety attacks anymore. I thought I'd raise my hand more in class. 
I thought I'd be better at talking to boys and talking to people in general.

...I'm sorry, but I'm having a party of one and maybe it's the dreary weather but I'm feeling quite lame.

Idk, maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I thought this year would be a lot different than how it's turned out. 

And don't get me wrong, I've met amazing people and I've had fun experiences but I wish I didn't wish so much. I wish I wouldn't waste my time thinking of all my regrets. But it's hard when your heart keeps yearning and your mind keeps wandering over to the unknown of what could've happened. 

3 comments:

  1. "But its hard when your heart keeps yearning and your mind keeps wandering over to the to the unknown of what could've happened." This line spoke so true. I don't think I could have said it better myself. Great job really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I'm sorry, but I'm having a party of one and maybe it's the dreary weather but I'm feeling quite lame."
    I can relate to this whole post! You word it so beautifully and just capture every though and feelings perfectly!

    ReplyDelete